Castle Chicago Nightclub - Humiliated, Disrespected & Worst Customer Service

We went to Castle Night Club located in Chicago on 9/28/2013 to celebrate my friend's birthday. We were having a great time, until I went downstairs to use Restroom around 12:15 am and decide to order some food and water at Craft Pub & Eatery. I was feeling thirsty and tipsy, but it took the waitress almost 15 min to even come and ask me what i needed.

After placing the order, it took her almost an hour to get me some water and food. Being ignored for this long, i wasn't too happy. I wrote a note on the Merchant copy of my credit card receipt, stating "most horrible service ever." Waiteress came back fuming and humilitated me infront of all customers. She stated, if i wanted a quicker service, i should have sat on the other side of the bar, told me to get the *** out of there and never come back to this place. I felt so disrespected and ashamed in front of other people. At this point, I jsut wanted to sober up and talk to the manager about this incident. So i started eating the burger I ordered. It had bacon in it, even though i told her no bacon. So i left the bar and went upstairs to talk to manager.

After talking to few people who work there, i was able to get hold of the manager. I explained him the whole incident, he was little apologetic and told me he will the security check out the cameras. He did absolutely nothing to help with the situation and never took any of my information to follow up next day. Shortly after i left the place feeling humiliated and disrespected.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Castle Chicago Nightclub. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Castle Chicago Nightclub.
Filing a new complaint about